Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tea Journal

I am still on my tea kick. I started keeping a simple journal of the ones that I have tried. Wow, I have sampled quite a few since the beginning of the year.
Here are a few of my favorites that I will always keep in my desk at work:
1.) Twinnings Lady Grey Tea
2.) Tazo Green Ginger Tea
3.) Eastern Shore Ginger Pear (I think that I have discovered I like ginger teas.)
4.) Bigelow English Teatime, actually there are several Bigelow teas that I like including Constant Comment, Mint Medley and Earl Grey.
5.) And last but not least, good old faithful Regular and Decaf Lipton Tea
6.) I don't think I like white teas. I have not tried one that I like yet.

I think this small change in my dietary habits is still working. I have lost about 7 or 8 pounds now. I know what I weighed after Christmas, and even with all my clothes on, I can no longer make the scale hit that mark. I think this is a fun and cheap way to lose weight. :o)

No comments: