Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Dog Show

I went to the dog show in Tennessee on Saturday with Jenna. I am pleased to announce that she took Best of Breed! I had her picture taken and will post it as soon as it arrives. I hope it came out nice. It is not easy to take a nice show picture. The group judge, James Noe, did not spend much time on Jenna, but I was happy to see that he gave the Swedish Valhund a Group Four. That breed is even harder to find then the Cardigan. I entered Jenna on Sunday too, but I forgot that it was Easter. I was very tempted to go back because I felt that she could win Best of Breed the second day too, but I didn't. I have to remind myself of priorities. :-)
The show site.

Jenna gets a little grooming before ring time. I knew I was only going to be there for one day, so I didn't bother trying to get grooming space in the building.

Rush studies his first dog show. He is still too young to show, but I brought him along so he could sample the experience.

I did not have anyone ring side to take pictures of us, but I did snap one of the arena. I think it must have been lunch time because it looks like most of the rings are pretty empty.

No comments: