Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jenna

I entered Jenna in a dog show this weekend. As the weekend approached, I waivered back and forth on it. Do I really want or feel like going? As usual, Cardigans pulled an 8:00 A.M. ring time, which means I will have to get up at 4:30 A.M. to be there on time. My boys are on Spring Break this week. I took some time off from work to be with them. It is nice sleeping in and not having a schedule to keep. However, I played with my camera this afternoon and took pictures of the puppies. In the process, I snapped this picture of Jenna. While looking at the photos, I realized that she is looking quite nice. So, after not doing much of any thing all day, I suddenly found myself bathing and grooming Jenna at 9:00 at night. We will see if my hunch was right.

No comments: