Monday, October 26, 2009

AL/LSU CBS Pregame Show

This Fall, Kenny transfered from a community college and started his Junior year at the University of Alabama, majoring in electrical engineering. He and his roommates have been having a great time being chest painters and have been on TV the last 3 home football games. What made it even nicer was that AL won all 3.

Here are a few images that I tried to take of my TV screen from those games:

Kenny at AL v AR .....

..... at AL v SC .....

..... and AL v TN.

Kenny called me today to let me know that CBS is going to have him and his chest painting buddies on the LSU pregame show in 2 weeks. :)
Roll Tide!!!

2 comments:

penni said...

I want to go back to undergrad school! Geez they look like they're having a blast.

Lybertygirl said...

So cool! My Kenny is so grown-up!!!! What happened to that kid that wore out the omelet king in Owensboro!